Lynnville Clean Up Day Postponed
Lynnville Clean Up Day on April 18, 2020 will be rescheduled for a later date.
Notice of Closures to the Public
Until further notice the city office will be closed to the public, please call 641-527-2790 and leave you name and number and a brief description.
Also, the Lynnville Library is closed to the public, but you can call them and request books which will then be placed in the lobby area for pickup.
Lynnville City Council Meeting Agenda
March 09, 2020 5:30 P.M. at Lynnville City Hall
- Call meeting to order
- Approve Agenda
- Public Hearing to Approve Budget for Fiscal Year July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
- Resolution 30320: A RESOLUTION APPROVING BUDGET FOR FISCAL YEAR JULY 1, 2020 – JUNE 30, 2021
- Minutes of prior meeting
- City and Payroll Claims
- Old Business
- New Business
- Resolution 309201: Approving address for Matt Hellberg
- Resolution 309202: Val’s Ventures Liquor License Renewal
- City Wide Clean Up Day
- Lynnville Concession Stand
- Cemetery Board
- Public Input
City Clerk: Bev Arthur
City Hall Office Hours:
Monday 5-7 p.m.